Thursday, July 17, 2008

An Interns Diary-Journal 2 By Anastassia Simon

When searching out story ideas, it all starts in my inbox. Before I start trawling various fashion sites in search of the scoops of the day, I check my inbox for headlines, tips and anything that can lead to something worth writing about. Every morning I am inundated with emails highlighting what's in style this week, what celebrities are thinking of designing a line of t-shirts and who may or may not be selling their companies. Once I've honed in on stories that are worth reading more on, I do just that. I scour blogs, online newspapers, and even the gossip sites from time to time, to find the source of whatever rumor I received while having my morning coffee. Once I get down to the bottom of the story, I submit it and if it's loved it appears here for you all to read and enjoy. Hopefully this week I'll find loads of interesting story ideas awaiting me in my inbox so that I can keep you all well informed as we quickly approach fashion week

No comments: