Thursday, June 21, 2007

YOU ARE ALL MY HEROES

Dear Christie, Suzie and all,
I just wanted to express myself in this email that what happened yesterday was amazing. I'm still floating in the air with all those wonderful stories and at the same time very inspired. At the end, when Christie said, "you have this dream that is in your heart and take it out with passion." Oh my ... those words were powerful for me. It was like something was pulling me to see myself many years ago, and now I ask myself, is this what I love, is this my dream? It is what I love, it is my dream. It's just that sometimes the circumstances in life take you away from your dreams, but that does not mean that the passion for what you love is not there. Actually after Christie's words, I became resilient and eager to do what one-day was and still is my dream.... I always believe in people and I believe in myself. I know I can do it, and "if a door closes, a window will open."

Thank you so much for everybody's stories. It was so powerful to listen, it touched everybody's lives yesterday, and I really think it will give the same feeling in the next city. How lucky they are … I can't wait for the next FashionHow to come back….

One more time, many, many thanks to all of you for giving us such an amazing workshop.

You are all my HEROES.
Cecilia Guerra

No comments: