Monday, June 18, 2007

Abigail de Casanova's Comment

As the founder of The DC Fashionista Group one of my main goals is to be able to surround my group members with great people and I have found an amazing team with FashionHow.

I would like to thank you very much for inviting our group, all of us who attended enjoyed it very much.

The speakers were very easy to relate to and that made all the difference in my opinion.

They were very insightful and ready to answer all the questions that we had, made us feel welcomed and expressed that our dreams and hopes we important. My fashionistas were very excited about the whole experience and are truly spreading the word.

I feel very grateful for your visit and your interest in Washington D.C. As I have mentioned it before, this city will probably never be like New York but it does have its own flair and style. It is a new place where new fashion concepts are being born and that is a lot of fun for those who live here and want to get involved in the industry.

On a more personal note, I would like thank you for the opportunity to be the Stylist who will be sent as an intern to New York

Fashion Week on February. I have loved fashion since I can remember and to be selected means a lot more to me than you can imagine. :). All that I can say is that in this industry, just like the speakers said, is about passion, going beyond what you need to do to make it happen and always keeping your priorities straight and that is exactly what they have done. What a great example.

It was a blessing to have all of you here, again thank you for choosing Washington D.C. as the first city of your tour and we will be waiting for the next one!


Cheers,

Abigail de Casanova

CEO, Abigail de Casanova Studio

Toll-Free: 1-866-364-3996

Website: www.abigaildecasanova.com

Founder and President of The DC Fashionista Group www.fashionista.meetup.com/95

No comments: