Thursday, July 17, 2008

An Interns Diary - Internship Journal 1

When I was initially asked to start a dairy of my ins and outs as an intern my actual reaction was, "Great, but I don't know how interesting I am". I instantly sent a text to one of my friends who assured me that I indeed was not interesting but my internship was. That gave me a much needed morale boost so that I could get started with chronicling my journey as a lowly intern. Basically my days are spent digging up the goods on various industry insiders to make sure that you, our lovely readers, are always kept in the loop. My life is far from the drama of The Hills or the glamour of The Devil Wears Prada but I do get to do some cool stuff, like interview up and coming designers for the blog. Speaking of which, last week I was beyond happy to interview Kenyatta Williams, a New York fashion week first timer, about her life, fashion, and a collection of swimsuits inspired by the twists and turns of romance. Currently I have a whole slew of things that I'm working on and look forward to filling you in on all of them in the weeks to come. By Anastassia

No comments: